Be a part of Cabrini Research Week 2017
Share the results and outcomes of your research and quality improvement projects with your peers, visitors and the community
Abstracts are invited from any area of health research or quality improvement programs. Prizes are awarded for best presentations and posters in every session.
Projects do not need to be completed in order to present them, present an abstract and gain important feedback to guide your work.
Presented your work recently? Submit an abstract so that we can hear about your work too.
No matter what stage you are at in your career – novice, early career or an experienced investigator, we want to hear from you.
** Please note, Research Week will run at Cabrini Malvern from Tuesday 19th September to Thursday 21st September. Every effort will be made to accommodate preference of presentation dates.
1. Prepare your abstract following the Abstract Guidelines detailed below
2. Complete the Online Abstract Submission form and attach your abstract electronically by close of business Wednesday 12 July 2017
3. Receipt of abstracts will be acknowledged
4. All communications will be with the presenting author
T: 9508 3493
• Word count: no more than 300 words in the body of the text (ie. Not counting title, authors or institutions)
• Format: Calibri font, size 11, left justify, single spacing, no blank lines; in word format
• No diagrams, tables or charts in the abstract
• Title: Bold, lower case – capitalise true nouns only, keep the title short (under 100 characters), no underlines, no acronyms in the title
• Authors: no bolding, omit titles and degrees, underline submitting author, insert institution identifying number after each author’s name if multiple institutions are involved, ie. Mary Citizen1, Joe Bloggs1,2
• Institution/Organisation: no bolding, include department if appropriate, institution, city, only add country if not Australia; multiple institutions should be identified by a number and cross referenced with the authors (see above) ie 1Cabrini; 2Alfred
• Abstract Structure: Abstract should contain headings in bold with text continuing on the same line - Background, Aim, Methods, Results, Conclusion