Digital Media – Terms & Conditions
- “Content” is defined as text, graphics, photographs, animation, video, structure, navigation, functionality and features on any type of digital page.
- “Digital Media” and/or “channel” and/or “Cabrini page” is defined as Cabrini Health owned and managed website/s, Twitter, YouTube and any other social media pages.
- “Contribution” is defined as submission of content by any user to any of the Cabrini Health owned digital media pages.
- “Distribution” and/or “sharing” is defined as emailing, re-tweeting, sending or saving to a page owned or not owned by Cabrini Health or a personal page by any means, such as using a social media button.
- “Cabrini Health” is defined as Cabrini Malvern, Cabrini Brighton, Cabrini Palliative Care Prahran, Cabrini Residential Aged Care Ashwood, Cabrini Rehabilitation Elsternwick, Cabrini Hawthorn, Cabrini Institute, Cabrini Linen Service, Cabrini Technology Group, Cabrini Foundation and any divisions or units within any of the Cabrini Health’s locations and departments.
You are invited to follow, subscribe, share or contribute to our official pages:
- Twitter @CabriniOpenDay
- YouTube Channel youtube.com/cabrinihospitalvic
- Website www.cabrini.com.au
These pages are managed by the Marketing and Community Relations Department and you are invited to provide feedback by sending an email to email@example.com
Cabrini Health has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on its website/s, Twitter and its associated digital pages are correct at the time the pages, tweets andupdates were created or last modified.
Cabrini Health reserves the right to make changes to the content at any time as required.
Cabrini Health may provide links to other website/s or social media pages from any of our pages. This does not mean endorsement or guaranteed accuracy of content on these pages; links to content should not be interpreted as support or approval of those organisations or people who manage or contribute to them.
Links to various website/s and social media pages are provided as a general service and for the convenience of visitors/users.
Social Media Monitoring
Responses – we try to respond to direct messages or replies, but if you have formal requests, complaints, comments or requests for resolution of issues regarding hospital services, facilities, or caregivers, please contact us directly on the phone number provided on the website.
Removal – comments and feedback related to health, our events, news and services are welcomed. Criticism targeted at individuals, derogatory remarks or inappropriate use of language will be removed.
Your user identity or email address is not recorded unless you choose to contact us or fill in an online form on our website.
This website and its contents are subject to copyright under the laws of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries. The copyright in materials on this site and in this website as a whole is owned by Cabrini Health. The copyright in some materials incorporated within this website may be owned by third parties.
While these pages provide information about services provided by Cabrini Health, it is not intended to provide medical advice to any individual person. Cabrini Health does not warrant the accuracy of the content or its relevance to your health.
We recommend that advice should be sought from your treating doctor or healthcare professional about your individual circumstances.