How to get here
By car: 2-6 Hopetoun Street By train: Station – Elsternwick Train line – Sandringham (10 minute walk) By bus: Route 220, 605, 627 (5 minute walk) By tram: Stop No. 47, Route 67
Limited free parking is available onsite. • Parking restrictions apply on the street. • Disabled car parking is available.
Rehabilitation heated pool Fully equipped rehabilitation gym
Hopetoun Street campus
Two disabled car spaces onsite
• A hearing amplifier is available at reception, as well as a telephone featuring large numbers to assist people who are visually impaired
• Aisle rails are located along corridors, as well as access/egress ramps,
• Wheelchairs (including a bariatric wheelchair) are available from reception, as well as a range of mobility aids and splints
• Bathrooms are fitted with over-toilet and shower chairs, rails at the sink, shower toilet and door
• Half of the bathroom have tilted mirrors to minimise bending in potentially slippery areas
• Long handled shoe aids, sock donners and pick-up sticks are available
• Beds and chairs are adjustable for height
• Five disabled toilets for patients
• One disables toilet for visitors
Visiting hours are 8am to 8pm seven days a week. However, depending on individual needs there is the flexibility for visitors to stay beyond 8pm. Patients will be given a schedule highlighting their sessions and the start of their stay and we ask that family and friends avoid visiting during these times to ensure focus on the patient's therapy.