Join us online and share your research and quality improvement projects with your peers, visitors and the community.
Abstracts are invited from any area of health research or quality improvement programs being run at Cabrini or in collaboration with Cabrini.
- Projects do not need to be completed in order to present them.
- Presented your work recently? Submit an abstract so that we can hear about your work too.
No matter what stage you are at in your career – novice, early career or an experienced investigator, we want to hear from you.
Make sure you submit your abstract by Tuesday 1 August 2023!
** Please note, Cabrini Research Forum 2023 is an online research poster only event.
- Prepare your abstract following the Abstract Guidelines detailed below
- Complete the Online Abstract Submission form below and attach your abstract electronically by Tuesday 1 August 2023
- All communications will be with the presenting author
- Please note, this is a research poster event only. An oral presentation of the poster will not be required. Awards will be presented for the best posters in several categories.
- Word count: no more than 300 words in the body of the text (i.e. not counting title, authors or institutions)
- Format: Calibri font, size 11, left justify, single spacing, no blank lines; in word format
- No diagrams, tables or charts in the abstract
- Title: Bold, lower case – Limited to less than 100 characters. No underlines or acronyms to be used in the title
- Authors: First name followed by last name. Do not include titles and degrees. Underline submitting author. Insert institution identifying number after each author’s name if multiple institutions are involved, i.e. Mary Citizen, Joe Bloggs
- Institution/Organisation: Include department if appropriate, institution, and city. Only add country if not Australia. Multiple institutions should be identified by a number and cross referenced with the authors (see above) i.e. Cabrini; Alfred