The Medical Imaging Department at Cabrini Malvern and Brighton offers patients access to world-leading medical imaging equipment. Our radiologists have expertise in a wide range of sub-specialities supported by our dedicated and highly qualified radiographers, technical and nursing staff.
We provide a professional and friendly service in a comfortable setting including full recovery suite for x-ray day cases, onsite parking and concierge services at both of our locations. After hour services are available at Malvern through our 24 hours, 7 days a week Emergency Department.
We also offer immediate digital access to your images and reports through our PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) program. Digital images and reports are stored online and are kept permanently so they can be accessed at any time.
Our state-of-the-art technology includes:
- Two low dose radiation, high-end Siemens CT scanners - SOMATOM Drive (Dual Source) and SOMATOM Definition AS+ at Malvern
- New Siemens SOMATOM Definition Edge CT Scanner with reduced metal artifact at Brighton
- Three top of the range MRI scanners, including a fully rebatable Siemen’s Skyra 3T scanner and two new Siemens Aera 1.5T scanners, designed to minimise claustrophobia and maximise patient comfort
- Six state-of-the-art Toshiba and GE Ultrasound platforms with paediatric, breast and Doppler capabilities
- PET/CT Department with a new state-of-the-art-Siemens Biograph Horizon wide bore scanner
- A three Gamma Camera Nuclear Medicine department, including a dedicated cardiac camera
- Angiography unit with flat panel technology
- General radiology including screening
- Full range of Interventional Radiology procedures including angiography, biopsies and musculoskeletal injections
- Digital Mammography with Tomosynthesis and the latest QUANTRA breast density software for reporting breast density levels
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA Scan)