About Cabrini’s blood cancer care
At Cabrini we have a committed haematology team that can provide the best in expert care of adults with all types of blood cancers. We know this can be an overwhelming and confusing time in your life; that’s why our team is dedicated to caring for you with sensitivity and compassion, providing evidence-based answers and advice to you, your family and GP.
We provide diagnosis, treatment and follow up of blood cancers including:
- Hodgkin and Non Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (CML)
- Myeloma, Amyloid and Plasma Cell Disorders
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN such as Polycythemia vera, Essential Thrombocythemia and Myelofibrosis)
We take a multidisciplinary approach to patient care and treatment, which can include haematologists working alongside dedicated nurses, psycho-oncologists, exercise physiologists, dietitians and physiotherapists. By operating in teams, we are able to develop comprehensive care plans that support your physical and psychological needs.
The comfort and wellbeing of our patients is our top priority, which is why we offer diagnostic, treatment and support services in the one location. Patients can choose to have their treatment at a site convenient to them, with day oncology and inpatient wards available both at our Brighton and Malvern Hospitals.