Cabrini Hospital - Brighton
The focus of the hospital is on cancer services, women’s health and specialty surgery including a major orthopaedic program to serve the needs of the Bayside community.
243 New Street
Brighton VIC 3186
Phone: (03) 9508 8777
How to get here
243 New St. Brighton
Public transport to Cabrini Brighton:
By Bus: Route Numbers 216, 600/922/923, 703 811-812
Station – Middle Brighton
Train Line – Sandringham
The visitor’s car park at Cabrini Hospital Brighton can be accessed from New St or Normanby St.
A parking fee applies.
• Parking restrictions apply on the street.
• Disabled car parking is available in all parking areas.
• Total of nine disabled car spaces onsite – five are located in the upper basement and four are in the lower basement
• Each disabled car space has been placed next to lifts in the carpark
• Four emergency phones are located next to lifts in the carpark (upper and lower basement levels)
There are a total of seven disabled toilets located around the facility for patient and visitor use.
Generally 2:00pm – 7:45pm daily
We welcome visitors and understand the importance of their support to patients. Visiting hours vary across the wards and departments, with some areas able to support open visiting hours, while others tailor their hours around specific patient needs. Visitor access is at the discretion of the nurse manager of each ward, unit or department, and information about visiting hours is available in each area.