Cabrini Hospital - Malvern
A 508-bed acute care hospital offering a wide range of services including coronary care, day procedures, day oncology, emergency care, hospital-in-the-home, intensive care, maternity, paediatric (children’s) care, medical imaging and pathology.
Find your way around Cabrini Malvern - view map
181-183 Wattletree Road
Malvern VIC 3144
Phone: (03) 9508 1222
How to get here
181-183 Wattletree Rd Malvern
Public transport to Cabrini Hospital
By tram: Stop No. 47, Route 5
Station – Malvern, Glenferrie Road
Train line – Dandenong/Pakenham or Frankston
(5-10 minute walk)
The visitor’s carpark at Cabrini Hospital Malvern is accessed via Coonil Crescent (off Wattletree Road).
A parking fee applies.
• After discharge patients may be collected at the hospital’s main entrance.
• Specially marked disabled carparking is available in our patient and visitor carpark, as well as our staff carpark
• Three-minute drop off carparks are available directly outside the main entrance of the hospital
ATM (Automatic teller machine)
Specialist Centre Pharmacy
Cabrini Gift Shop
Chapel and prayer room
Food and beverage vending machines
• Emergency Dept, ground floor South block opposite entry. • Patient Services, ground floor, Central block corridor. • Central block, ground floor, opposite X-ray entry. • West corridor off lift foyer, ground floor, North block. • Theatre block, ground floor, Isabella St entrance B. • Day Oncology, 1st floor, opposite library. • Paediatric consulting suites, 1st floor, Central block. • 1 North, 1st floor, North block. • 2 north, 2nd floor, North block. • 3 North, 3rd floor, North block. • 4 north, 4th floor, north block.
• Advise your doctor if you have any special requirements – normally your doctor will advise Cabrini’s Patient Services department of any disabilities related to your hospital admission at Cabrini • Make a note of your disability in your patient registration booklet – this can then forwarded to the bed allocations team • Call Cabrini’s Patient Services department on ph (03) 9508 1466
• Multiple wheelchairs are available at the main entrance of our hospitals and healthcare facilities and they may be used at any time • A bariatric wheelchair is available and arrangements can be made with Patient Services prior to your arrival ph (03) 9508 1466
• Interpreters are available and are organised within your ward – just ask your nurse or healthcare professional • Teletype telephone is available at main reception • A hearing loop device is located at main reception which amplifies the receptionist’s voice for people who use hearing aids
• For people who are elderly or have a disability patients, we have a service to help with your bags as you arrive and leave hospital – it is available Monday-Friday, 8.30 am-6 pm • Volunteers are located throughout the hospital including main reception, who can accompany patients and visitors to their destinations within our hospitals • If you need a taxi with wheelchair access, please advise the reception desk so one can be ordered for you • Crutches can be left at main reception to be collected by the hire company for the patient’s convenience • Lifts are available to all wards and admitting points
We welcome visitors and understand the importance of their support to patients. Visiting hours vary across the wards and departments, with some areas able to support open visiting hours, while others tailor their hours around specific patient needs. Visitor access is at the discretion of the nurse manager of each ward, unit or department, and information about visiting hours is available in each area.